1) What is a pre-order?
- A “pre-order” allows you to place a reservation for a product prior to its scheduled date.
2) How to pre-order?
- To reserve a product, simply add it to your shopping cart.
- A credit card is required to make a pre-order reservation. Payment will be charged at checkout after we confirmed your pre-order.
- After placing your order, you will receive an e-mail confirmation containing an order reference number.
※If you are ordering a pre-order item with an in-stock items, unless otherwise noted, your order will ship when the pre-order item becomes available.
3) When will I be charged?
- A payment will be charged for your pre-ordered item after your pre-orders are confirmed.
- If you no longer wish to receive the pre-ordered item, you may cancel your reservation up until the item enters the shipping process, in general 14 days before the currently scheduled date (see #8 below for information on how to cancel).
6) What happens if a pre-order scheduled date changes?
- Pre-order scheduled dates we list on our site are based on information we receive from manufacturers and could be subject to change. If the scheduled date of an item that you have pre-ordered changes, or if the release is canceled all together, we will notify you via the email address on file.
7) Can I pre-order more than 1 item at a time?
- Once your order has shipped, we'll email you the tracking number of our delivery carrier.
8) Can I cancel my pre-order?
- Yes, you may cancel your reservation up until the item enters the shipping process, in general 14 days before the currently scheduled date. To cancel an order, simply reply with your order# confirmed email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that you will need your pre-order reference number (Order#) and associated email address on file to access your order details page.
9) Can I change my shipping address?
- You can modify the shipping address associated to your pre-order anytime up to 14 days prior to the listed release date of the product.
- Please email us at email@example.com
*For any other questions or concerns about a pre-order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org